National Level Residential Training Program for JJCs.
• Duration: 2 days
• No of Centre: 2 (North & South)
• No of Participants: Maximum 75 in each centre
• Registration fees with accommodation: Rs. 1000/- + Service Tax per participant
• Eligibility – Students of 12th Std. and above
• Preference will be given to those who have not attended before.
• Pilot Faculty: National Trainer
Financial assistances from JCI India
• Host subsidy: Rs. 35000/- plus full Registration amount
• Rs. 2500-/ for Pilot Faculty &Rs. 1500/- per Co Pilot Faculty (Max 2) as a Honorarium
• Pilot Faculty: Max of Rs. 6000/- for travel by 2 tier A/c.
• Co Pilot: Max of Rs. 4000/- for travel by 2 tier A/c.
• Host has to provide the triple A/C accommodation.