Zone XXV had its National President Visit from 27th to 29th May.
He was welcomed in the Airport by zone officers and different LOMs of zone XXV in their own unique ways.
A car rally was done from the airport to the city Guwahati.
He was then taken to the Scotland of East ie Shillong where he was escorted by the Meghalaya Police.many projects of Shillong Pine City were inaugurated there.
On 28th Press Meet was arranged and in the evening was Multi LOM Meet to felicitate NP Sir which was attended by around 150 Jaycee members including past Jaycees.In his address Sir announced Zone XXV to be the zone in his whole visit with maximum number of projects inaugurated during Multi Line Meet.
28th morning and 29th morning 7 LOMs got their different projects inaugrated from sir.He appreciated the projects undertaken by the LOMs.
The projects inaugurated from NP sir in his 3 days visit under IMPACT 2030 and UNSDG were :
1) 6 Sujal Machines (RO water filter)
2) laying the foundation stone of a school class room
3) 2 Samadhan and laying the foundation stone of 1 samadhan .
4) 2 Rain Water Harvesting
5) AC which will be installed in a Cancer hospital
5) 500 Saplings planted
6) Sanitary Napkin distribution to ladies and students in schools and hospitals.
7)’The Last Straw’ – Awareness of using bamboo straw in place of plastic straw.
8) 2 Water tanks of 1000 litres each.
9) ‘Annapurna’ – Ann daan Jeevan daan( distribution of food to 200 firemen)
10) Salute the Silent Workers (200 firemen were felicitated n given certificates)
11) Distribution of Dustbin
JC Yojna Harlalka
Zone Director Management