SKILL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS OR YOUTH EMPOWERMENT SEMINARS
• Duration: 1 Day
• For Whom: Final year students of Commerce/Arts/Science streams.
• About the course: Business/Skill Development training program for the College Students to create their own identity in future.
• Banking Sector:
Internet Banking, Deposits, Cheques, Availing Loans etc
• Customer Care:
Handling Customers, Crises management etc
• Manners and Etiquettes:
Good behavior, Gentleman ship, Professionalism, Meet & greet, Handshakes, Table etiquettes.
• Office Management Skills:
Basic in Computers, excel, Tally, Accounts etc
Personality developing, Attire
• Government Schemes:
Program by State Govt. organizations on various schemes for Startups, Business, Small scale industry etc. e.g- MUDRA.
Training on Importance of Entrepreneurship ‘Power of Hour’
Converting Job seekers to Job creators, Don’t run after jobs, start your own business.
• Any 4 Topics of 3 Hours each.
• Minimum: 30 Students per batch
• Maximum: 50 Students per batch
• Target: 10,000 participants before 30th September
• Recognition: A certificate signed by the National President.
• Every LOM has to send participants’ list with the student name/mobile #/Email Id with College seal and signature of Principal of their respective College.
• Compulsory for 100% efficiency criteria.